A. Speed For a runner, there are many ways to train speed: go to the track and field and repeat various short distance runs; play speed games; run down quickly from the top; participate in competitions, etc. Speed training is possible for everyone, and it has a greater effect on the elderly, because it maintains a good biomechanical structure of the human body while maintaining gait, and these two will gradually disappear with age. Many adults who have never run think that they are just adapted to jogging at a rate of 10 minutes per mile day after day, regardless of the intensity and speed of the run. This is incorrect. There are three ways to increase speed:
⒈increase the stride frequency
⒉increase the stride length
⒊ both increase the stride frequency and increase the stride length. The first method is more preferable than the second method. The increase of the stride length will cause the stride to be too large. This will cause some biomechanical problems and sports injuries. Speed training, especially in track and field speed training should be a gradual (painless) training to improve stride frequency and stride length. The important thing is to improve gradually. Speed training on the track and field is very important to develop the sense of speed, and it also provides an opportunity to improve the running style. Especially the older comrades should pay special attention to these aspects.
B. Resting. Among the four elements of running, many runners have laid a good foundation in training endurance. Some runners coordinate speed and endurance quite well. However, few runners take the important part of rest seriously. There is sufficient evidence to prove that rest is the most important factor among the four basic elements. Running brings us a lot of benefits, and these benefits are what we get at a price. The price in running is the repeated process of continuous destruction and reorganization of muscle tissue in the body. Running endlessly will eventually cause muscle damage. In running, we think that injury and overuse have the same meaning. And the muscle tissue is stronger than before after resting.
C. Attention before the game: 1. Drink some high-concentration glucose water 30 minutes before the game (glucose is a simple sugar that can be quickly digested and absorbed directly on the muscles). Do not drink other beverages. If you are thirsty, drink white water. 30 minutes before the game Do not eat any food inside. Remember! ! 2. On the day of the game, you must not eat sweets such as chocolate, and your throat will become sticky when you eat it. 3. Learn about the opponent’s situation. Whoever has a high level and who has good grades should know what to do. The second is to fully prepare yourself. Prepare a set of comfortable sportswear. Remember that you can’t wear new sports shoes, which are easy to wear. Fourth, warm-up activities
1. Just start jogging and sweat slightly.
2. Do leg presses, waist presses, body rotations, shoulder stretches and other activities to move related joints, ligaments, and muscles.
3. Do two or three 30-meter acceleration runs. The above content should be completed 20 minutes before the game. time later
1. After getting on the track, do a few vertical jumps in place to increase your excitement.
2. During this time, keep your body temperature and don’t let your body cool down.
D. Attention to the competition
1. Breathe with your mouth and nose at the same time, with your tongue resting on your palate, allowing air to pass through both sides of your tongue, which can moisten the air and avoid cold air blowing directly into your throat.
2. Speed throughout the whole journey, breathing must be even, stay 2-3 if possible, be careful to be surrounded by “boxes”, if you are not strong enough, do not force to follow. After the start of the race, some people rushed very hard at the start. Such people can’t get good grades, so don’t follow them. If the speed is sufficient, do not touch the ground with the heel, and directly use the forefoot to touch the ground and pedal. Use the force in the last 400 meters, but make sure that you don’t feel unsustainable until the last 100 meters, and speed up the arm swing frequency when sprinting. Maintain a slightly forward or upright posture. Keep your head straight with your body naturally, tuck your abdomen slightly, send your hips, and relax your face and neck muscles. The swing of the two arms also plays a role in adjusting the step length and frequency. To exchange the legs quickly, the two arms must swing fast; when swinging, use the shoulder joint as the axis and use the elbow to make a natural swing back and forth. Swing arms must be relaxed.
E. Foot movement, Before the foot hits the ground, actively press down with the swinging leg and thigh, and the calf moves forward naturally, and at the same time, the back swings to the ground with a “pick the ground” movement. Apply the heel on the ground, and then transition to the full-foot rolling landing. After your feet hit the ground, you should bend your ankles, knees, and hips quickly to complete the cushioning action. Then fully straighten. Wear a pair of good sports shoes to protect your feet nike air vapormax homme
3. Breathing to ensure the breathing rhythm, three steps, one inhale, three steps, one exhale, use the nostril to inhale the mouth and exhale, to inhale as the main gas exchange, each breathing cycle must fully exhale to ensure the required inhalation Air volume. Before running, you can listen to the music and relax. If you are nervous on the track, you can shout. Be sure to relax when running. Hold your hands half-empty during running. Don’t clen your fists tightly or clenched your teeth. Tighten your neck tightly. That will only distract your strength,
4. When breaking through your own limit, mid- and long-distance running, because the supply of oxygen lags behind the body’s needs, when running to a certain distance, the chest will become stuffy, the breathing rhythm will be disrupted, breathing difficulties, limb weakness and difficulty in running. This phenomenon is called the extreme. This is a normal phenomenon in middle and long-distance running. When the “extreme” appears, you must continue to run with a tenacious will, while strengthening your breathing and adjusting your pace. In this way, after a certain distance, The breathing becomes uniform, the movement is heavy and it feels relaxed again, and all discomforts disappear. This is the so-called second breathing state.