Kindle Critical Battery Error is the most common Error that people generally face. It is an Error when your eBook gets stuck on the empty battery screen. This Error causes headaches and usually occurs when the Kindle battery is completely empty. The problem with the battery usually comes when the Kindle is used for a long time or in case you hardly use it. In such conditions, you may receive the error message on the screen. It indicates that your battery is empty, to continue using Kindle, connect it with a power source. Moreover, it is important to update your Kindle regularly. If you want to know how to Update Kindle, then you may directly contact the technicians., They will provide you excellent guidance that will surely satisfy your exact demands.
When Kindle Critical Battery Error appears, the battery cannot respond to your power adapter. Then you have to try for it many times to recharge the Kindle battery.
It occurs due to the low charge or lack of battery life may. Always ensure that the indicator light turns amber before connecting Kindle with the mains. You may also allow it to charge until it changes to green.
Simple Steps to troubleshoot the Amazon Kindle Critical Battery Error
- The first step is to Plug in your device into the Kindle adapter. Now allow it to charge for a few sometime.
- You must ensure that the charging indicator is lit. Sometimes the condition may arise that the discharged Kindle will stop charging for sometime after plugin.
- In the next step, unplug the power cord and then plug it again until the indicator lights steadily. Most of the time you will return to the restored Kindle.
- In case the critical battery screen is still displayed, simply disconnect the USB cable and then hold the power button for a few seconds.
- After that, release the power button and then immediately press & hold the Home button.
- You need to release the Home button right after the Kindle screen starts to flash.
- It shows that the eReader starts in recovery mode.
- Now press and hold the R button until you will see that the screen flashes again.
- Restart the device.
If you want to update Kindle Software, then contact the experienced technicians for instant help. All our experts are available 24/7 hours; do not hesitate to approach them. They are always ready to resolve customer queries. Our professionals are well-certified and skilled enough to handle all your doubts or queries. If you want instant services, then you may call our helpline number to get excellent services.