Indoor cannabis growing operations are becoming increasingly popular. One reason for this is widespread legalization. Another is the comparative ease of growing and tending to the cannabis plant with modern, state-of-the-art equipment.
Cannabis is useful even for aspiring gardeners looking for a single plant to raise. The species is versatile, resilient, and relatively resistant to damage and infestation. For the aspiring marijuana user, growing weed at home can potentially save you a fortune. You can cut out the middleman and cultivate the herb from seed to flower, and ultimately to joint.
However, if you’re looking to start growing marijuana plants indoors, you need to choose the right full spectrum LED grow lights. Without adequate light, you won’t get a decent harvest. The best lighting usually equals the highest quality THC, so it’s essential to get the best ones you can afford.
Lights are essential because they largely determine your plants’ grow cycles, their photosynthesis and therefore their health and their buds. Lighting is the food of your marijuana plants.
Today, the most widely used lights for professional use are HIDs and fluorescents. Indoor flower and vegetable growers typically use high-pressure sodium (HPS/SON) and metal halide (MH) HID lights, but fluorescents and LEDs are replacing metal halides due to their efficiency and economy.
LED or light-emitting diode is the up-and-coming breakaway technology that looks to end the reign of HID for cannabis cultivation. The latest generation of LED systems are now capable of producing comparable, and in some cases, superior quality marijuana than the average HID set-up. PAR or photosynthetically active radiation is the metric that LED zealots consider most important.
LED grow light technology has been improving rapidly especially in the last 1-2 years. Although just about any LED grow light (even the worst ones) can grow good weed, some newer models developed specifically for cannabis are getting better yields, density, and plant growth rates than older and generic models.
Every grow light on this page gets great results (just look at the pictures to see what to expect) and these also the best that the professional growers would like to use.
Best grow lights which professional growers use recommend FOR you
Mars Hydro FC 4800 480W LED Grow Light with Samsung LM301B Osram Diodes。 Silent fanless design. No fans zero noise. Built-in large areas of solid aluminum heat sinks, essential for heat dissipation while ensuring long lifespan of the light.
Perfect for 5ft×5ft coverage. Remember to properly adjust the height and brightness accordingly to your plants desired level for optimal growth.
- DLC&ETL listed
- Samsung Lm301b&Osram 660nm Leds
- More than 50% higher in PPFD compared with HID lamps
- Balance, full-spectrum light output
- Energy saving with 50% lower power consumption than HID lamps
- Slim design that is foldable up to 180 degrees, making it small, compact, and easy to install
- 6 passively cooled bars provide broad-coverage lighting for full-term growth
- Dimmable box
- Reliably sourced components including inventronics drivers
- Manufacture’s warranty: 3 years
- IP65 waterproof
- Designed with SEOUL chip, higher light intensity, less light decay, better lumens and PAR values than ordinary leds. It runs at a lower temperature and can bring higher energy conversion and longer life. This grow light is a full-cycle lighting solution for all growing environments including wet situation and is ideal for greenhouse or indoor lighting.
- Lower temperature, more scientifically and energy-efficient. Making you get 30% higher yield than HPS.
- No fans no noise and waterproof function. Lots of heat sinks and hollow body ensures maximum heat dissipation. No additional fan zero noise. Otherwise, the plant grow light uses advanced waterproof power supply which is installed outside of the light and it is easy to be replaced.
- High power, PPFD is evenly distributed, PPFD is higher, suitable for customers with higher lighting requirements, and the voltage section is universal in all countries.
Save 25% on growpackage.com at checkout. Code: ECOFarm25
By far the most powerful LED in its class with a standard PPF of 1850 umol/m2/s and a “BOOST” mode that raises the output to 2050 umol/m2/s, for professional cultivators who demand ultimate light output.
The ROI-E720 was engineered with greater dimensions to provide more versatility and better canopy coverage, especially to the outer edges of 4’x4’ cultivation areas.
The ROI-E720 is IP65 water-resistant rated, UL8800 certified, and Horti DLC certified for energy efficiency rebate eligibility. With unbeatable safety, reliability, savings and performance, the ROI-E720 is unquestionably the right choice for cultivators who demand only the best.
These best LED grow lights for weed and guide should help you choose which LED grow lights are best for your plants. Your current grow may have multiple plants or strains, space restrictions, and almost definitely has a budget. With these descriptions in mind, you can select the best LED grow light right here.