Rishikesh is a holy and beautiful city, which is located in the northern part of India within the state of Uttarakhand. It is dubbed as the “Yoga Capital” of the nation and is well-known for its yoga, pilgrimage, and for attracting tourists across the planet. If you are interested to pay a visit to this beautiful Indian city, then get in touch with the best travel agency to book your tickets.
Things to do in Rishikesh
Apart from that, yoga and pilgrimage, there are numerous other Things To Do In Rishikesh, which you love. Given below are some of the things you can do in this beautiful city.
· Visiting the Lakshman Jhula: The Lakshman Jhula is an iron-made suspension bridge is one of the most popular tourist attractions of the 20th century. The Lakshman Jhula is packed with remarkable scenery, enthralling antiquity, and sumptuous architecture. This is one of the most beautiful places across the planet, where you experience the strong winds blowing through your head and the wild waters touching your feet.
· Going to the Beatles Ashram: One of the Best Things To Do In Rishikesh is going to the Beatles Ashram. Previously it was known as Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Ashram, and it is located on the right side on the lap of the National Park of Rajaji. It is known as the “Beatles Ashram” because, in 1968, the legendary English band Beatles visited the ashram and stayed there, which grabbed the attention of the entire planet.
· Taking the holy dip: Taking a holy dip in the city of Rishikesh should be on top of your “to-do” list. Once you take a dip at the Ganga river, you will experience the reputed healing powers.
· Camping: Camping is an excellent recreational activity that you must do when you are visiting Rishikesh. It is one of the best ways through which you can explore and discover new places in this beautiful city. Camping will help you enjoy the beauty of nature along with the serenity as well.
· Trekking: Trekking is one of the best things that you can do in Rishikesh. The treks will lead you to hidden places and waterfalls. The Chopta Tugnath Trek, which will enable you to surpass the 1000-years old Shiva Temple.
· Mountain biking: Through the mountain biking activity, you will keep yourself fit and enjoy the beauty of Rishikesh by traveling through the rocking, muddy and woody terrains.
Rishikesh is a unique and extraordinary city, which attracts many people each year. The place is ideal for people who are pretty religious and also well-suited for individuals who love adventurous sports. You will also get to see the actual colours of all the Hindu events and festivals.
Source URL – https://www.vingle.net/posts/3133354