As a witty angler it very essential to keep updated with in-depth data concerning the latest trends and developments in the world of fishing.
Being a user of the FISHSURFING fishing app, I am relishing every moment of it.
The fishing app has grown to become a worldwide social networking platform that allows sharing fishing experiences with other experienced anglers.
The platform can be used for finding current information about fishing events, shops, and guides
A vast amount of resources about fishing can be found there the application is the only fishing application with a translation feature allowing users to intercommunicate.
Download Today : (iOS, Android)
(1) The Blue runner is mostly found in the Atlantic Ocean and the coast of Europe.
(2) The Blue runner is often targeted for commercial and recreational purposes.
(3) Blue runners appear silvery colored with a blue-green of hue to its scales.
(4) Blue runners have an average size of 3 ft (ca. 91 centimeters) in length.
(5) The meat of this fish can be eaten smoked or dried.
(6) This fish is carnivorous and feeds mostly on hunting for prey such as shrimp and smaller fishes.
(7) Blue runners are extremely social creatures found in groups know as schools.
(8) Blue runners can produce over a million eggs due to the spawning process.
(9) The average life span of these fishes is 10 years.
(10) They are also often used as bait fish.