QuickBooks payroll requires internet services and it regularly validate the expiration date of subscription by connecting to Intuit. Most of the time, this error occurs due to the settings with expiration date. You also need to update your billing information to use QuickBooks payroll without any hassle.
What is QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS060?
QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060 is considered as one of the most critical as well as common errors in QuickBooks software that restricts you from opening the payroll application.
The error code PS060 comes up with the following error message: Current Enhanced Payroll Service is Unavailable
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060
This issue is similar to the Payroll Update Error PS060 QuickBooks and numbers of users end up getting confused. The solutions for both the issues are completely different, so read them all carefully.
For the most part, the cause of QuickBooks Error PS060 is billing and subscription issues. To fix this issue, simply follow these steps:-
- Click on the My Account menu which is visible under the self-service subscription option given by Intuit to all the users.
- Now, select the company file together with the payroll software that is showing the error and requires repair.
- After that, go to the Billing section, find and click on the Edit button.
- Verify the data and ensure that the subscription appears to be ACTIVE and not EXPIRED. In case it is expired, make the required improvements and save them.
- Then, click on the Close button, doing so will refresh the changes automatically.
- You can check out the Preview of the billing details in order to confirm everything. When checked, click on Save one last time and sign out of the QuickBooks Payroll software.
From the official QuickBooks website, update your payroll software. This solution is particularly for the individuals who are using an old or out-dated version of payroll software. Simply install and download the most recent payroll update and then check for the QuickBooks payroll problems.
Step by step instructions to download the latest update:
- Select Employees from the Menu followed by the Get Payroll Updates button.
- Select Download the Entire QuickBooks Payroll Update.
- Then click on the Update option.
As discussed above, the issue could be caused due to Intuit services issues too. If that is the case, you should simply remain patient and wait for the website server to work again.
If third-party interference and virus attack is the reason behind the issue, you need to scan ADPS completely. The problem will then be resolved with the customer support of that program.
Sometimes, Intuit servers go down or there might be some issues in it. Therefore, it’s better to pause for sometime until everything goes to a normal state.
After checking all these measures, you would be able to efficiently resolve QuickBooks Payroll error PS060. For more information, contact us at 1-800-865-4183.