QuickBooks Error 12152 usually arises when there’s a problem along with your internet connection settings. Therefore, QB takes too long to attach with the web servers and also the updates don’t get installed. To resolve QB error 12152, ensure that your internet is running properly. you’ll also attempt various alternative strategies given in this blog to repair this issue. If you want any kind of help you can contact QuickBooks support team 1800-865-4183.
Before troubleshooting this error, you would like to know the explanations behind “error 12152” and different symptoms that have an effect on your computer.
What are the Causes of QuickBooks Error 12152:
There are multiple reasons behind QB Error 12152, we’ve got mentioned some of the causes below:
What are the Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 12152:
- QuickBooks is unable to read/write the license data.
- Windows API keys aren’t functioning properly.
- QuickBooks Error Code 12152 happens if you’re using an older version of QuickBooks.
- Incorrect installation of QB also results in “Error 12152”.
- Any malware or virus attack may also cause this error.
- Your laptop breaks down whereas running a dynamic program window.
- Your pc hangs usually and responds sluggishly to mouse or keyboard inputs.
- QuickBooks Error 12152 is displayed on your monitor.
- Your system freezes periodically.
How To Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Message Code 12152:
Now that you are aware of the possible causes and symptoms of the error, follow the below-given steps to eliminate the error:
Solution 1: Check Date & Time Settings Of Your Computer
In the first place, you need to ensure that the date and time settings on the system are configured properly. To get it done on your Windows system:
- Click on the area showing the date and time on your computer
Click on the link “Change date and time settings.”
Reset the date and time if required
Check if the QuickBooks error code 12152 is fixed
For more detailed instructions follow the article “How to update Time and Date on Windows”
If the error persists, jump to the next solution.
Solution 2: Check Your Internet Settings
Erroneous Internet settings can also give rise to error 12152 in QuickBooks. To resolve the error, follow these steps:
- Check your Internet connection settings
- Now press Windows+R and open Internet Settings
- Next, click Advanced option
- Click the Advance reset option to make the required changes
- After performing this solution, check if you are still getting error code 12152 in QuickBooks.
Solution 3: Restore Your Computer
Follow the below-given steps listed in the below-given bullet points to perform this troubleshooting procedure:
- Log into your computer using the administrative login credentials
- Now hit Start menu and then click All Programs
- Next, click Accessories >> System Tool >> System Restore
- From the new window, choose “Restore my computer to an earlier time.”
- Hit Next
- Select a system restore point and then
- Click on Next, and it will open a confirmation window
- Hit Next, and once the process is completed, restart your computer and check if the QB error 12152 is fixed
- Try the next method if the error prevails.
Solution 4: Reinstall QuickBooks Desktop Application
If a corrupt download or damaged installation of the QuickBooks application is evoking the error code 12152 in the program, then you need to re-install the QuickBooks:
- First of all, uninstall QuickBooks and then download the application from Intuit’s legit website
- Install QuickBooks on your computer and then open it
- Run a full scan on your system, and it will show you the list of the possible issues
- Now click Repair All option to fix them
- Follow our article on using QuickBooks Clean Install Tool for more detailed instructions.
- The techniques listed in this article can help you in troubleshooting QuickBooks error 12152.
But if you want an easy way to resolve the error, dial our QuickBooks error support helpline number 1(800)-865-4183. In no time, you will be connected to a certified QB ProAdvisor, who will assist you with the complete troubleshooting methods for QuickBooks error code 12152.